New Works Progress

17 May 2016

It's been a while since I have updated!  So many things happening!  I wanted to quickly post some of the new paintings and progress photos that I have been working on in the studio.  Currently, I am working a lot on still life paintings.  I am finding it hard to be very active right now as I just completed radiation treatment and am still doing chemo treatments.  My energy levels have been at the minimum.  I find I am struggling to paint daily and Ted to do a lot of my work late in the evenings.

This first piece is titled "Roses". It was done on 140 lb watercolour paper.  I really enjoyed the process of creating this piece. It was a mixture of collage and acrylic paint.  

 
 
 
 
"Roses"
Mixed Media, Abstract painting. 
Paper 8x10
Acrylic, handmade collage paper
$300.00
SOLD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs